CONVERGENCE IN THE NEWS
CROSS THE THRESHOLD
- March 2015, Cleveland Scene (Isaac's Eye)
- March 2015, Broadway World (Isaac's Eye)
- March 2015, Cleveland Jewish News (Isaac's Eye)
- March 2015, Plain Dealer (Isaac's Eye)
- March 2015, inthelandofcleve.com (Isaac's Eye)
- Plain Dealer (Entertainment Year in Review 2014)
- Cleveland Critics Circle <2014 Theatre Awards)
- Cleveland Scene (Theatre Awards for 2014)
- November 2014, Cleveland Jewish News (Terminus)
- November 2014, broadway world.com (Terminus)
- November 2014, Cleveland Scene (Terminus)
- November 2014, WestLife (Terminus)
- September 2014, examiner.com (Pillowman)
- October 2014, Cleveland Scene (Pillowman)
- October 2014, broadway world.com (Pillowman)
- October 2014, Cleveland Jewish News (Pillowman)
- Plain Dealer (The Top 10 in Cleveland Theatre 2008)
- October 2008, Plain Dealer (Buried Child)
- 2007, Scene (Best Outrageous Production)
- 2005, Scene (Best Theater Company)
convergence-continuum’s artistic home is the intimate performance space known as The Liminis . Its name was created from an ancient word meaning “threshold.” It is a space between two realities. The Liminis is transfigured for every production, so that when you cross its threshold, you leave behind the conventional reality of everyday life, and are immersed within the unique world of the play to experience it close-up, from the inside.
This season we invite you to cross the threshold with us, to venture into five unique realms of the mind, body and spirit and experience their wit, wonder, terrors, triumphs, laughter, love and so much more.
To order a Season Subscription, please fill out the following form and return it today!
SPARED by Israel Horovitz|
Performed by Robert Hawkes
One weekend only! Thu-Sat, Sept 28-30
Tickets now on sale!
Viewed as if suspended in time and space, a man recounts the jumble of events and people that are his life. Good, bad, success, failure, happiness, unhappinessâ€”all merge into a revealing mosaic as his tale continues.
IN THE CLOSET by Siegmund Fuchs, Oct 13-Nov 4
A rolling world premiere with
Rainbow Theatre Project, Washington DC
FOR A COOL LIMINIS VIDEO: click here
Donate & spread the word!
SAVE-THE-LIMINIS-THEATER PROGRESS TO DATE:
$158,000 of $200,000 goal. Thanks to those who donated, we met the goal to buy it, and now own the Liminis. Now we need to raise the rest to restore and renovate. Please help out.
Directions to the LIMINIS | Subscribe for Updates | Check out our Blog! |
firstname.lastname@example.org / 216-687-0074